Finance::Quote

Norman Yeh normyeh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:43:15 EDT 2009

Hi Erik,

1. Is the patch at the following URL? (Took me a while to find it :-)

http://search.cpan.org/~ecocode/Finance-Quote-1.17/

2. I am running the stable GC 2.2.9 under Windows XP with SP3.
a. Which specific module(s) must I download?
b. What specific steps must I take to install the patch?

I would appreciate step-by-step instructions as I am NO programmer. Thank you!

Norman