Gnucash 2.3.7 released

Roger Miskowicz aretae at magma.ca
Wed Oct 7 21:24:59 EDT 2009

I tried the instructions below with the following results:

Using 2.3.5  I saved 7MB file SQLite file to about a 114KB xml file then
opened it with 2.3.7 without problem.  I then performed a "Save As" to a
SQLite file so everything seemed to be okay until I closed GnuCash and
reopened it which resulted in a Windows error message.

May or not be related but when I delete or move the file and try to open
the file from inside GnuCash there is no SQLite option in the drop down
list, only file, mysql, and postgres.

As mentioned the xml file seems to open fine in 2.3.7.

Roger