gnucash 2.3.7 - locale & sqlite in Kubuntu

Roger Miskowicz aretae at magma.ca
Mon Oct 12 10:27:36 EDT 2009

Hi Derek,

GnuCash isn't picking up my locale, which I assume is set under Regional
& Language where the Country is set.  This seems to be fine in Windows
version but in Kubuntu Jaunty.

Yes, eventually I found a reference about --enable-dbi and that worked
perfectly, thanks.  SQLite3 works fine in Kubuntu but not in Windows
and, as expected, the locale is still incorrect in Kubuntu.

Roger