i have many questions

nuge monroemetal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:47:00 EDT 2009

I am trying to get the basic functions of Gnucash under control.  I run a one
man welding business and I want to be able to view expenses for certain jobs
for certain customers.  I know how to enter a new job, just not how to
consolidate and access that information.

Thanks for taking the time with the freshman questions and for the previous
answers.

JY