Reordering transactions

Luiz Carlos da Costa Junior lcjunior at ufrj.br
Tue Oct 13 14:31:27 EDT 2009

Hi Daniel and Derek,

Thanks for your comments.

Once the transactions appear in more than one account and there is only one
number for the entire transaction (and not a number per split), I bet that I
won't be able to create a "numeration system" that keeps all the
transactions in the right order in all accounts.

The only way I see is to use the time as a number, so the pair "Date
Posted/NUM" (actually, "Date Posted/Time") will be unique and will sort
correctly all transactions over all accounts.

But this is an user choice and now I know how to use the field NUM, that use
to be useless to me until now.

Best regards,
LC