GNUCASH FOR PDAs??

Kevin Buckley kevin.m.buckley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:20:53 EDT 2009

Original reply only sent to poster - apologies:

> Is there an option to use GnuCash on a PDA such as Palm Pilot and keep
> it in sync with the database on our home or office computers?
>
> -Jerry in Michigan USA

Do you really want your Palm to have all the functionality of GnuCash or merely
to have a better Expense App?

There was a program called, I think, FreeCoins, that purported to do
double-entry accounting on the Palm.

Indeed ... there still is

http://sourceforge.net/projects/freecoins/

and it's blurb says:

FreeCoins for Palm OS is a personal finance manager with a
synchronisation module for GnuCash under development. The program
supports double entry bookkeeping, multiple accounts, split
transactions and quite a few other features.