GnuCash Website: Translations are wrong encoded or missing; was: All pages are wrong encoded or lost

tim at filmchicago.org tim at filmchicago.org
Fri Oct 16 15:24:59 EDT 2009

Sorry, didn't hit reply all. It looks like you need to set the locale with the bind_textdomain_codeset function before using the gettext function, then it should (as far as I can tell) return utf-8 strings.

I haven't used the gettext func myself so I can't say from experience but the documentation and function comments on php.net are rather helpful.

-tim