transcation dates and clearing dates

rsbrux at yahoo.com rsbrux at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 04:48:11 EDT 2009

Jim,
The approach you describe below sounds emminently sensible.  Why do you rate it's chances of being integrated in the official distribution so poorly?  After reading the discussion in this list, I'm sure that many users would welcome it's inclusion!  Please give the submission a try.
Best Regards,
Roger