Multiple currencies in GnuCash, Vol 79, Issue 27

Michael Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Thu Oct 22 17:28:26 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 1:24 PM, rsbrux at yahoo.com <rsbrux at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Timothy,
> Thanks for your response.  I plan to use GC for personal accounting only.  As far as never being audited is concerned, there are no guaranties.  To paraphrase Monty Python, "No one expects an IRS audit!"

I've got a pretty good idea that if you're worried that using GNUCash
may cause you to get audited, or may not pass an audit, then you
probably should be expecting an audit, in case someone else agrees
with you that using GNUCash may cause you to fail an audit ....
something made you worry about GNUCash's chances of passing an audit.
Unless you are totally fabricating worries out of thin air, I'd be
prepared to come across someone else (in the IRS) with the same fears.