Startup Fails Again

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 14:20:49 EDT 2009

I haven't had this problem for some months but once again Gnucash won't
start.  Everything was OK yesterday and I haven't done anything to the
system or gnucash since.  I am using version 2.2.9 on Windows XP.  I
have another copy on a notebook running XP and it works fine.  I have
transferred the .gnucash and .gconf folders as well as the data file
from the notebook to the primary computer and it still won't start.
This transfer fixed the problem  the last time.
Please help me find what has changed on the primary computer.
Mike