how to deal with paypal fees

Pablo Francesca rshgeneral at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 23:11:33 EDT 2009

Basically, you're just gonna have to eat the loss on this one.  In the future, you'll need factor in paypal costs into your prices. 13 dollars seems like way too much. I pay 3 percent for my transactions.

Its not different than many other merchant processing fees. The only exception is that with paypal they are taking their cut beforehand, as opposed to at the end of the month.  You will need to plan ahead on this, or take the hit in your profits.