Positioning address fields on fancy invoice

Steve Croteau stevesdrumshop at comcast.net
Sat Oct 31 16:04:27 EDT 2009

Greetings,
I'm hoping that someone out there has already dealt with this but I'm
still having some trouble with figuring out how to position my company
and customer address fields in the windows of a #10 envelope.  I'm just
don't see where within the fancy-invoice.scm file to make that kind of
an edit.  Is that in fact the correct file to be editing? Then I also
have to admit that even if you told me which line to edit I'm not sure
exactly what to put in that line to make either data block move to the
right and down 3/4" w/o affecting the rest of the invoice.   I don't see
anything in the archives that help me either.  Any ideas would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!
Steve Croteau
Spokane