Error with currency

Graham Reeves reeves.gj at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 4 08:21:16 EDT 2009

Ross

I see you are testing Version 2.3.3. I got this error on Version 2.3.5.

If you look at the accounts tab you may see that all your account
balances are showing nil and if you edit an account the currency field
will be blank.

The way I brought the balances back was to manually reset each and every
account, including placeholder accounts, to the desired currency.

There could be an easier way, but that seems to have fixed the error.

Graham