Export current account viewing

Luiz Carlos da Costa Junior lcjunior at ufrj.br
Fri Sep 4 18:28:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

My wife and I track our expenses in a shared worksheet in Google Docs, but
first I track my part in my gnucash and then, periodically, I publish there.
In this process, I use to apply filters to track uncleared expenses I have
paid for her (uncleared means the expenses I didn't send to the worksheet
yet).

To do this, It would be very useful to export an account viewing (with
filter) to an worksheet, perhaps a CSV file.
Is it possible to do such a thing?
Another way to do it?

This is the reason that motivates me, but this features might be useful for
someone else because of other purposes.

Thanks,
Luiz