Importing Data from Excel

James Raehl james at raehl.us
Sun Sep 6 22:57:43 EDT 2009

In the test version 2.3.5, select File > Import > Import CSV/Fixed
Width.  It works exactly as you described.  I use it to import CSV files
from my bank.  There are some bugs: amounts less than a dollar are set
to 0; the Num often does not get input; the Num column is mislabelled on
one of the screens.

Jim Raehl