Budget Estimate question

Daniel Trezub daniel3ub at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:22:18 EDT 2009

> > Do you think there is a chance that the Estimate tool estimates the
> values for
> > the next periods based on the past periods?
>
> Umm... that's exactly what it is doing!

No, it's not. It estimates the values for the current month only. What I
mean is: estimate the values for the _entire_ budget period, taking the
scheduled transactions AND the past transactions in account, giving me a
forecast. Say I want to know if I can buy a new TV in December, I think the
budget should tell me this.

Is it possible? How complicated should this be?

Thanks!