About cash flow forecast

mybuyer at roadrunner.com mybuyer at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 11 22:55:56 EDT 2009

> From: Daniel Trezub <daniel3ub <at> gmail.com>
> Subject: About cash flow forecast
> Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.user
> Date: 2009-09-11 18:55:04 GMT (7 hours and 54 minutes ago)
> Interesting article that deals with cash flow forecast, along other
> things.

> Just a topic for discussion between the gnucash users: how badly
> would you
> like to see something like this in gnucash?

It the one feature that keeps me looking for another app.

As for entering future transactions, I'd rather keep the future out of
my financial record.

All I really need is a graph showing the future balance of selected
accounts based on today's value and scheduled transactions for a
specified but adjustable time period (this week, this month, this
year). Future cash flow, no budgeting targets.

-Paul