Gnucash does not open anymore

Xavier LAROSE x.larose at mac.com
Sat Sep 12 04:56:34 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have just installed Snow Leopard. I don't know if there is a link
but i can't open anymore Gnucash 2.2.9
The launching stop while loading the datas.

I have tried to run fink selfupdate to make sure a new version would
fix the problem but I have the following messages :

Last login: Sat Sep 12 10:08:24 on console
xavierlarose-2:~ xavierlarose$ fink selfupdate
Password:
WARNING: you have an incomplete X11 installation.
   See http://finkproject.org/faq/usage-packages.php#special-x11-debug
for details on repairing it.
Before changing your selfupdate method to 'rsync', you must install
XCode, available on your original OS X install disk, or from http://connect.apple.com
  (after free registration).
Failed: Selfupdate method 'rsync' cannot be used
xavierlarose-2:~ xavierlarose$

I have re-installed Xcode and X11 but nothing change
Any help would be appreciated !

Xavier LAROSE