Gnucash does not open anymore

Xavier LAROSE x.larose at mac.com
Sun Sep 13 13:17:01 EDT 2009

I have this message at the end :

Last login: Sun Sep 13 18:49:21 on ttys001
xavierlarose-2:~ xavierlarose$ cd fink-0.29.9
xavierlarose-2:fink-0.29.9 xavierlarose$ ./bootstrap

Fink must be installed and run with superuser (root) privileges. Fink
can
automatically try to become root when it's run from a user account.
Since
you're currently running this script as a normal user, the method you
choose
will also be used immediately for this script. Avaliable methods:

(1)	Use sudo
(2)	Use su
(3)	None, fink must be run as root

Choose a method: [1]

Password:

Your hardware is a 64bit-compatible intel processor, so you have the
option of
running Fink in 64bit-only mode.  This is not recommended for most
users, since
many more packages are available for the default mode (which is mostly
32bit
but includes some 64bit packages).  Which mode would you like to use?

(1)	Default (mostly 32bit)
(2)	64bit-only

Choose a mode: [1]
Checking package... looks good (fink-0.29.9).
Checking system... i386-apple-darwin10.0.0

This version of fink supports bootstrapping under Mac OS X 10.6, as
well as
upgrading from 10.5. However, DIRECT UPGRADING FROM 10.4 OR EARLIER IS
NOT
SUPPORTED.

Architecture: i386
Checking cc... not found.
ERROR: There is no C compiler on your system. Make sure that the
Developer
Tools are installed.
xavierlarose-2:fink-0.29.9 xavierlarose$

I have installed Xcode 3.1.4 . Is it the same as Developer Tools ? If
yes Why does it not recognize it ?

Xavier LAROSE