Hidden Accounts

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 01:35:31 EDT 2009

Actually, this is Bug 397135, which is still listed as open.

Derek--You are right that hidden accounts are not showing in the drop down combo box. However, my tests in 2.2.9 in the OS X dmg show that hidden accounts *never* show up in the drop down, regardless of the View setting. Personally, that is the behavior I'd like, but I could see where one might want to be able to toggle this...

David