Install finance quote

Xavier LAROSE x.larose at mac.com
Fri Sep 18 16:47:13 EDT 2009

Jed,

It works !
I had some difficulties to get the correct directory for writing your
command :
xavierlarose-2:bin xavierlarose$ /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/
Resources/bin/
-bash: /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/bin/: is a directory
xavierlarose-2:bin xavierlarose$ sudo ./gnc-fq-update

But everything was OK after that.

Thank you very much for your help

Xavier LAROSE