Which report?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 01:32:50 EDT 2009

Conor--

I was interested in your description of how to create some graph reports. I tinkered around with these reports, never having looked at them before. They are very useful (as you suggest).

It is a little confusing (and bears mentioning) though, that there are separate barchart reports for Assets, Liabilities, Income and Expense, and attempts to use one to select accounts from a different part of the tree (say, expense accounts from the asset barchart) are futile. The report guard refuses to allow the selection to be put in the report. This had me grousing for a while, until I figured out that there were the other ones.

Thanks,
David