QIF import split transaction mis-format

Rumex toby.chaloner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:42:22 EDT 2009

Hi
I am trying to write transactions to a QIF file from a spreadsheet and
import them into Gnucash.  I am at the stage of trying to create a research
file to see how it performs.  The following is not too bad, but the split
transactions are not being recorded properly.  I was hoping to generate a
split between A/P and the two expense accounts.  The behaviour is that the
Expenses:Supplies part of the split is ignored and never appears in gnucash.
Any ideas welcome.  I am using gnucash v2.2.6.

!Account
NLiabilities:Accounts Payable
TOth L
^