Clean up customer report

Diede Oudshoorn diede_oudshoorn at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 15:06:43 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm a new user of Gnucash and using version 2.2.9 in Windows XP. The program
is far better than the one I used previously. However I have one question.
When I open a customer report I get a list of when the transactions of the
same lot were done. However a customer with whom I had a lot of transaction
has acquired quite a large list. I'd like for Gnucash to show in the
customer report only the remaining account payable/receivable, or by some
other means see the accounts payable/receivable in another way than the
overview screen which shows the total sum of amounts for a certein due date.
So I'd like to see specified which amounts a customer is due and not just
the total sum of a certain due date. I hope I explained my problem clearly
and somebody can help me with this.

Diede Oudshoorn