Download formats

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 10:47:26 EDT 2010

On Apr 3, 2010, at 8:25 AM, Paul A. wrote:

> I'm registered with Bank of America for online
banking.  They offer the
> following choices for download formats:
>     WEB Connect for Quicken 2007 and above

Statement Download for Money 2007 and above

Managing Your Money - QIF file (2 digit)
>     Quicken
and Microsoft Money - QIF file (4 digit)
>     Microsoft Excel
Format
>     Printable Text Format
> What is the right
choice for GnuCash?  Or should I be looking for something
> else
on their website?

I've always used the second option (Statement download for Money 2007) and it's worked fine, the only concern I have is that eventually that option will probably disappear since Money is no-longer around as a program (Microsoft killed it) so eventually it's going to be obsolete, but I figure I have a few years.

 - James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com