liabilities, taxes, & reports

Marco marco at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Apr 11 23:18:08 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Is there any way to make a liability show up on the Tax Report?

I haven't been able to find any post regarding this so it makes me think
there might be a better way to setup my accounts.  I currently have a
setup like this:  I have a loan, that has tax implications (lets say I
took out a loan to buy a vehicle for my business).  I have 2 accounts,
an interest on the loan expense, and the loan itself liability.  A split
transaction payment from a checking account goes to interest (expense
which shows up on the tax report) and the loan (liability which I can't
make show up on the tax report).  Any way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Marco