Qif import from bank creates multiple duplicates

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 12 22:48:02 EDT 2010

The only solution I've found is where the 'sending' organization/application allows you to either specify "only send transactions that have never been sent before" or manually setting a start date for an export set (after looking at the last matched transaction in my gnucash data).

Not a whole lot of help...

You could ask the bank to provide Quicken/Money/QFX/OFX files. If they get enough requests, they might add the format.

Dave

--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net