Can't import OFX file generated by my bank

Tulio Padilha tuliouel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 06:42:02 EDT 2010

I'm using gnucash 2.2.9-3.4
I'm a sad OpenSUSE user full of the patent restrictions thing and
having a hard time moving to Ubuntu Mint without having to format my
encrypted home partition.
My libofx is... oh shit! I have libofx4 installed, which contains
shared libraries for LibOFX, but I didn't have libofx installed! Now I
installed it and I FINALLY can import my stuff! This package should be
definetly a dependency, or even GnuCash should alert me about the
absense of the package!
Thank you som much for your help.
Problem solved.