Preventing unbounded file growth

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Apr 19 17:01:08 EDT 2010

To add to the statistics, my largest data file (for my most active company)
also has a 6 year history, is 2.9Mb compressed and 33Mb uncompressed.

<gnc:count-data cd:type="account">134</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="transaction">11008</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="schedxaction">7</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="budget">1</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="gnc:GncInvoice">4367</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="gnc:GncCustomer">130</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="gnc:GncBillTerm">37</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="gnc:GncTaxTable">19</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="gnc:GncEmployee">2</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="gnc:GncEntry">6361</gnc:count-data>
<gnc:count-data cd:type="gnc:GncVendor">375</gnc:count-data>

Geert