setting next invoice number (mysql system)

Bill Neely ceo at xantek.cc
Sat Apr 17 14:38:35 EDT 2010

Maybe the fact that you were converting an existing xml data file?????
Ours is a totally clean installation of 2.3.11

One thing I have determined is that there is definitely a counter
somewhere, since the invoices do auto increment a number starting with
0000001. We have two companies that we are setting up. And when I load
the second company database, I get a new set of numbers, so they have to
be in the mysql file somewhere, I think.

Hope this info is helpful to someone.

Bill

http://business-phones.us A professional phone system for your business. Bypass the "phone company'.