Are Small Business TXF Categories Available in Mac Gnucash?

Gnutopia lorenzo68 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 20:40:03 EDT 2010

I'm running Gnucash 2.2.9 on Snow Leopard.

I am trying to set it up for a small business in the US. When I try to
assign accounts to relevant TXF categories, I only see categories suitable
for a US individual tax return. Are small business TXF categories available?

Gnucash.org implies that there are TXF categories for other types of
returns:
http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/help/set-tax-options.html

I'll quote the relevant link text here:

Begin Quote:
"The Income Tax Identity must be set in order to assign codes to individual
accounts. Click 'Edit' to set the identity. The Tax Name is optional. If
entered, it will be printed at the top of the report. A 'type' must be
selected in order to activate the tax category selections. The choices are:

*Individual, Joint, etc. - Files US Form 1040 Tax Return
*Partnership - Files US Form 1065 Tax Return
*Corporation - Files US Form 1120 Tax Return
*S Corporation - Files US Form 1120S Tax Return
*None - No Income Tax Options Provided"
End Quote

Where do you set the "Income Tax Identity" of your corporation in Gnucash?
It's not under Properties, Preferences, the "Edit > Tax Options" or "Edit >
Account" screen.

Thanks a lot.

Lawrence