Adding bank accounts

Michael DeBusk michael at nlphilia.com
Tue Apr 20 10:24:30 EDT 2010

On 04/18/2010 06:10 PM, dave boland wrote:

> Assets
> |--Current Assets
> |  |--Checking Account
> |  |  |--Bank of America
> |  |  |--Goldman Sachs
> |  |  |--My Credit Union
> |  |--Savings Account
> |  |  |--Bank of America
> |  |  |--Goldman Sachs
> |  |  |--My Credit Union
> |  |--Money Market Account
> |  |  |--Fred's Investments

I'll point out that you have several accounts with identical names, and
for clarity's sake you may want to change that. GS Checking, GS Savings,
BoA Checking, BoA Savings would work. In instances where I have had
multiple credit cards with the same bank, I've appended the last four
digits of the account number to the account name (Mastercard 1234,
Mastercard 5678).

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments