Sharing Database - Windows/XP

M Prindle mprindle at pobox.com
Wed Apr 21 13:39:11 EDT 2010

GNUCash is a single user system only and it's not dependent on the OS.
 One one person can have the database open at at time.  Both computers
can access the database, but separately.  As far as I know there is no
way around this currently.  The message unable to obtain lock is
GNUCash's way of protecting the database while it's open.

Mike