Voucher Check enhancements

Hubert Bahr hab at hbahr.org
Mon Apr 26 16:09:54 EDT 2010

I have posted this to both lists since it is related to a development
version and requests enhancements but is also somewhat user related.
I am using GNUCash 2.3.12 on Redhat RHEL6 beta.  I find that the voucher
check as currently implemented is serviceable for me at this time
although still lacking a couple of items.  The Address field requires
manual entry every time you print a check.  Could we somehow store those
values for the payees and pull them up rather than reenter.  The second
item us.  Would there be any way to pull up the balance of the split
account?   Some of this might be easier to do if we could print checks
from the payment processing druid.  Or would we have to create an
account for each payee?   If I wanted to pursue this where do you
suggest I start.

Hubert