Gnucash preferences not being stored/read

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Apr 27 10:49:40 EDT 2010

One of the things I have on my todo list is to properly modularize the preferences system so that it isn't tied to gconf, although there would be a gconf implementation.  There would also be a win32 implementation which uses the registry.  Won't be in 2.4 but maybe 2.4.1 or 2.4.2.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.