Non-Profit Donations

Pablo Francesca rshgeneral at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 14:30:41 EDT 2010

Thank you for all your responses.  It was especially interesting when Hubert mentioned the use of A/R as a method of tracking pledges.  Although pledges aren't applicable in our situation, they certainly fit into the for-profit accounting structure of gc, and are handled in a specific way in fund accounting.

I still think gc is clunky for non profit accounting, but it sounds like your Druid might bridge the reporting gap.