Spliting an Account

Ivan Burroughs ivanb at wildblue.net
Fri Apr 30 16:32:55 EDT 2010

The main reason is the file is very large and since I just switched from
Windows XP to Linux I wanted to make a clean break. I'm
just essentially categorizing (I'm aware that GnuCash is double entry ect)
expenditures for income tax filing so I'm not so concerned with the finer
points of accounting.

Thanks