Cannot enter transaction date using numbers.

noban bondtnt at inbox.lv
Wed Aug 4 04:37:55 EDT 2010

Hello everybody.

Last time I've used GNUCash was about a month ago (I'm processing home
accounting once per month). At that time I was able to supply dates of
transaction using numbers, but today I was able only to delete date numbers.
but not to write anything there.

I have not done any upgrades to Ubuntu (10.04 x64), using version of GNUCash
2.2.9 built from r17949M on 2010-03-23. But there were some updates of
system.

I have not changed my language settings since then as well. So actually I
don't have any other clues.
Of course numbers on other fields are entered normally - so this is only
date field problem.

P.S. Is there any rather short/medium tutorial on GNUCash available online?