General Ledger is Blank

mkbr1 cabernet4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 05:53:12 EDT 2010

Hi, new to the list. Using Gnucash 2.2.9

I have been using Gnucash for quite a few years. But my level of expertise
is pretty basic. I have used it to record income and expenditure and to
generate a basic profit and loss. My knowledge of Accounting is similar.

For some reason one of my Gnucash Data Files does not display any General
Ledger. All of the data appears to be present - Assets, Equity, Expenses are
all listed. Double clicking on any account will bring up a new tab with
listing all of the details. But selecting Tools > Gen Ledger just brings up
a new tab with todays date and a blank line.

Any ideas ?