gui flaw

jh juergen.hoewener at t-online.de
Fri Aug 6 14:07:19 EDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 09:46 -0700, John Ralls wrote:
> On Aug 6, 2010, at 8:33 AM, jh wrote:

> >> On what OS/distribution and version?
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> John Ralls
> >>
> > Lenovo T61, Ubuntu 10.04, proprietary NVidia driver
> > Cheers,
> > Juergen
> >

> Please remember to copy the list when you reply.
>
> The spaces that you see should be occupied by the up and down arrows for the scrollbar. These are icons which are distributed as part of Gtk+, and they're present on my (OSX) system with Gnucash built against Gtk+-2.20.
>
> This is most likely a packaging error on Canonical's part. You should take it up with them.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

Hi John,
the arrows are painted correctly. It seems that the register is painted
over the arrow's background. It seems that it first paints the arrow's
background, then the register and then the arrow tip. You can see the
arrow's tip painted over the register on screenshot-2.
Cheers,
Juergen

--
GnuCash 2.3.14, webkit and Sqlite3
Lenovo T61 with Ubuntu 10.04, NVidia driver