missing account category

J. Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 15:21:04 EDT 2010

The US Tax categories have been updated (which includes your item
above) in the development version and will appear in version 2.4
which, hopefully, will be released in a month or two. You don't say
but presumably you are using version 2.2.9? You have three options: 1.
wait until the new release. 2. use the development version
(discouraged) which has the update, bearing in mind that it is
considered unstable and therefore risky prior to official release. 3.
if you are comfortable with programming in general, add that
particular item to your installed version by modifying the file
'txf.scm', using other entries as a guide, and code value 'N685'.

Alex