GNUcash - tutorial and concepts guide

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Aug 9 12:48:33 EDT 2010

On Monday 9 August 2010, David T. wrote:
> I don't use the business functions myself, but I was wondering if Geert's
>  summary would be appropriate for placement in documentation somewhere
>  (Wiki, Help, FAQ, Quickstart???). It seems to me that it's a really
>  succinct summary of the main steps for getting going with invoices... Of
>  course, where to put it is another question.
>
> David

David,

I purposefully kept my mail around to eventually do exactly that: add this
information somewhere in the documentation. Considering it's written in a very
concise summary style, I think it would be best in the wiki somewhere. It
could be used as starting point for better documentation in the guide.

Thanks for reminding me to actually do it ;)

Geert