GNUcash - tutorial and concepts guide

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 12:40:44 EDT 2010

I don't use the business functions myself, but I was wondering if Geert's summary would be appropriate for placement in documentation somewhere (Wiki, Help, FAQ, Quickstart???). It seems to me that it's a really succinct summary of the main steps for getting going with invoices... Of course, where to put it is another question.

David