AqBanking Issues on Snow Leopard

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Wed Aug 11 17:09:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Mittwoch 11 August 2010, David Reiser wrote:
[...]
> The "started some work" would be r19358 and r19359. I haven't tried
>  building the newer gwen/aqbanking in several weeks. I guess I'll have to
>  see how that goes and then build gnucash trunk again to see how it works
>  for the qt wizard replacement.
[...]

BTW: There is an AqBankingSDK for MacOSX. It isn't a real Apple-framework but
it contains AqBanking and all its dependencies suitable for compiling/linking
an application against. It also contains a "Frameworks" folder which can be
copied into and distributed with an application bundle.

This framework folder is already used by Pecunia and AqFinance on MacOSX. The
advantage would be that the AqBanking framework could simply be replaced even
after releasing the full application bundle (in case of a bugfix in AqBanking
or its dependencies).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/