An Accounting Question

Russell Mercer rmercer206 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 22:08:38 EDT 2010

I think it is probably showing up correctly. If you entered it as
Liability, then it will show up as such.  If you wanted it to be an
Expense, then you would need to create a category called "Expense",
with a type of expense.
Like this:

Expenses / Current Expenses / Company Tax

This should be different than Liabilities.

Hope this helps.

Russell