Phantom bill

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Sun Aug 22 23:51:52 EDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-08-21 at 16:07 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Wouter van Marle <wouter at squirrel-systems.com> writes:
>
> > Sorry call me a 'luser' but I follow the adagio "if nothing else works,
> > read the manual". So that's also this case; and I wouldn't be surprised
> > if other users also have run into the same problem.
> >
> > Any suggestions on how to clear this up?
>
> Umm...  Your best be would be to delete the offending transactions; the
> replayed business transactions.

In case of invoices that works, no problem.

However his is a bill, and it's not possible to delete it by hand -
trying to do so gives a popup suggesting to unpost the bill instead.

So I'm looking for a way to introduce balancing transactions to
compensate for this. Like a negative invoice, which is an issue in
itself of course for GnuCash - but no idea how that could be solved.

Wouter.