Help to install Finance::quote

Johan Vinck jvinck at neondesign.be
Fri Aug 20 18:35:08 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm an MS Money user for years. I'm now looking for a new financial program since they stopped the production and the on line services by the end of January 2011.

I've been through à lot of financial programs and the best so far is GNUcash ! Because I'm a accountant, so the structure and the double entry is great for me. (Balance, cash flow...)

Only...I'm not that good in computer languages.

Could someone please give some help on installing Finance::quote. I tried really hard to install it but...without success.

Is the Belgian stock market supported ?

I use à computer with windows XP SP3 installed on it.

Thanks for your assistance.

Kind Regards,

Johan

0032 485 88 10 10

Markt 12

9240 ZELE

Belgium

PS : in case of...could you please give me the account number for the donations.