Suggestions

ALbert Gráfica - Suporte suporte at albertgrafica.com.br
Fri Dec 3 12:22:25 EST 2010

Derek
John

Guys, thanks for the clarification.

Well regarding the personal use of the application, is really very good.
But unfortunately I can not use it in the company where I work, which
was the focus of the questions.

For now the only thing I can wish you is good luck, and say that despite
not using it in the company, I think the design is very good of you, and
can easily be used for personal finance, presenting a good yield.

Thanks for all the attention Dispencer. This can not be saying anything
just praise, because almost immediately you were answering my questions
and statements.