Exponential growth of the slots table

Elwood Hunt elwood.hunt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 22:37:22 EST 2010

John,

I downloaded and installed gnucash-2.3.17-svn-r19908-setup.exe.  I
started GC, opened my budget, added another budget period, added
amounts for 2 accounts, and saved / exited.  Before, the count in my
slots tables was 17,023.  After, it was 17,025.  So it didn't seem to
to clean-up the extra records, but at least it didn't add another
15,000.  The query you gave does not return any rows after adding the
budget period (I didn't run it before added the budget period).

Thanks,
Elwood