Budget report with a different format

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Mon Dec 6 09:04:54 EST 2010

Just looking at that stack, I don't see how my report is the cause.

Does gnucash run correctly without my report, but when you add it, it crashes?
I realized I didn't indicate it should be added.  It should be placed into
share/gnucash/guile-modules/gnucash/reports/standard-reports under your gnucash
directory and then gnucash needs to be restarted.  It will then appear under
Reports/Budget Reports.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.